Connecting to server...
If your download does not begin in a few moments click one of the links below to start the download.
You will be asked where to save the download, you can save it to your desktop or "My documents". Once the download has finished just run the CGSetup application and follow the onscreen instructions.
Once the isntallation is complete you can delete the CGSetup program. CG Invoicer will be installed in your Program Files directory and should be available from the Start menu.
Update your 1.84 or 1.9 files to 2.x:
If you are using CG Invoicer 1.8.4 or 1.9 you can transfer your data to this new version by following the steps below: (Version 1.84 will not properly export shipping charges).
DO NOT INSTALL CG INVOICER 2 IN THE SAME DIRECTORY AS CG INVOICER 1.
1. Run CG Invoicer 1.84 or 1.9 and click the Prefs button.
2. Click the Tools tab.
3. Click the button labeled"Export for CG Invoicer 2 upgrade".
this will create several new files on your computer in your CG Invoicer folder. All files will be named beginning with EXPORT such as:
4. Take these Export files and move them to the new CG Invoicer 2 folder.
5. Run CG Invoicer 2 and from the Navigation Menu choose "Settings" or "Preferences" .
6. Click the Setup tab.
7. Check the boxes for Clients, Invoices, Products, Preferences.
8. Click the button labeled "Import records from CG Invoicer 1.x "
System requirements :
Pentium 300MHz or higher
64MB of RAM for Windows 2000
128MB of RAM for Windows XP
Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4), Windows XP (Service Pack 1)