All registered users get 12 months of free updates and support. If you would like to continue to receive updates and support for an additional 12 months you can purchase an Annual Maintenance Package for CG Invoicer for only US$35. Get 12 months now!
Update Instructions :
To update your CG Invoicer from v. 2.x or later to v.2.6
Make a full backup of your current copy of CG Invoicer before performing any update!
- Quit CG Invoicer 2.
- Locate your CG Inviocer 2 folder on your hard drive.
- Duplicate the CGI_Data.cg2 file and rename the copy to CGI_DataOld.cg2 (note that there are no spaces in the name) Move this file to your desktop.
- Download and install the demo version of CG Invoicer 2.
- Run CG Invoicer 2
- Follow the prompts to update from a previous version.
- If you data do not import then move the renamed file on your desktop to your CG Invoicer 2 folder and run the import again.
You may be asked to delete the current data in the files, click OK then follow the dialog prompts to transfer your data into the new files.
If your data does not automatically import:
- From the Navigation Menu choose Preferences.
- Click the Setup tab.
- Check the boxes for Clients, Invoices Products and Preferences
- Click the button labeled "Import records from CG Invoicer 2.x" and follow the prompts.
You old CGI_Data.cg2 file must be named CGI_DataOld.cg2 and must be in the same folder as the other CG Invoicer files. Note there are no spaces in the name.
This update is free to users who purchased CG Invoicer 2.
CG Software can peform this task for you at no charge. If you wish to take advantage of this service or if you have any questions please contact us.